Meeting place in the Wachau Valley
Due to its unique location, the historic Klosterhof is predestined as a starting point for excursions, tours and hikes in the Wachau Valley. Arrival made easy: you can reach us by car or bus and park in the spacious parking area, by means of the Wachau Valley Railway and also by means of regional liner shipping. Your Klosterhof excursion tip: you can dock directly at our own shipping pier. We will gladly help you to plan your private boat tour.
- Offers for group tours or bus groups
- Meals with menu recommendation or self-selected menus, with the popular bus menu for rapid handing with regard to ordering meals or with an exclusive themed buffet
- Wine tasting sessions and cellar tour (duration: approx. 45 minutes)
- Special apricot tasting sessions (duration: approx. 25 minutes)
- Company excursions and incentives
- Christmas parties
- Conferences & seminars with seminar packages tailored to the customers, including catering during breaks
- Comprehensive seminar equipment
- Events of any kind (celebrations, weddings, baptisms, birthdays, cultural occasions, concerts, cabarets)
- Wine route hike – vineyard hike
- We will gladly help you with the planning and provide you with a guide from the region
- Segway trip through the vineyards – we will gladly help you with the planning.
- Tours of wine-growing estates in the region
- Klosterhof shop with exquisite wine products and exclusive apricot products from the region
- We ask you to give us – by telephone or by e-mail – the selection of offered dishes by no later than 10 a.m. on the day of arrival.
- We grant a free place for the tour guide as well as the bus driver for each group.